Hanna Checker® pH Tester HI98103
Hanna Instruments Checker® pH Tester with 0.1 pH Resolution
The pH Checker® series supplies users with fast and accurate readings from 0 to 14 pH with a resolution of 0.1 pH.
Fast, Compact, Lightweight, Affordable, Easy to read LCD, and simple to perform two-point calibration.
This is a great pH meter to have for those quick measurements.
The pH meter is supplied with:
- pH 4.01 Buffer Solution Liquid Sachet (2 pcs.)
- pH 7.01 Buffer Solution Liquid Sachet (2 pcs.)
- General purpose cleaning solution (2 pcs.)
- Instruction manual
- Hanna Quality Certificate
Condition: Brand New
Delivery: *2-7 Business days from date of order
Shipped Via: Australia Post
0.1 pH Resolution
- ±0.2 pH accuracy
- Great for environmental, field, and laboratory testing.
Tapered Electrode Design
- pH Electrode: HI1270 (included)
- Battery Type/Life: 1.5V (2) / approximately 3000 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 66 x 50 x 25 mm (2.6 x 2.0 x 1.0’’) - without probe
- Weight: 50 g (1.8 oz.) - without probe
- pH Range: 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- pH Resolution: 0.1 pH
- pH Accuracy: ±0.2 pH
- pH Calibration: manual, two points